View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 12:32 PM
BDWF Exec Admin

Originally Posted by GeorgeH View Post
I get where you're coming from regarding links to another blog. I looked through the ToU to see if this was permitted. I think this will be up to Mikie.

From the ToU:
"Information that is readily available on the internet via normal search engines is acceptable unless it is used to defame or slander any individual or entity. Personal or private information about any individual will not be allowed and will be grounds for termination from BDWF."

"We at BDWF require that you do not post e-mails or submit to or publish through forums or otherwise make available on this site any content, or act in a way, which in our opinion:"

(h) contains links to other sites that contain the kind of content, which falls within the descriptions set out above.

e) advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting money, goods or services for any purpose) except as specifically authorized by Best Damn Watch Forum;"
George and the other members are correct.

I'm not sure what exactly is going on here, but it seems that these are links to his You Tube reviews, which contain sales links to Amazon.

I'll send a PM to this member, who is not a sponsor by the way. We have no sponsors anymore and haven't for a long time.

Thanks to all for your diligence